Life

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Introduction

Hie to all that may visit this blog. This blog that i've created to express from what i've came across through my eyes. Another part of the reason is also to remind ourselves how important our life is and not to waste it upon unnecessary objectives and actions. I myself, who would like to remain anonymous had came across uncountable situations and circumstances which i think it would be a very thoughtful lesson that would address to all the readers of this blog. Don't misunderstand ladies and gentlemens out there, this is neither a blog to impress nor gossip about others. I'm keeping my morality and my ethics straight. I'll also not copy other peoples' work. That is not ethical as we all know. It is a crime that is known as plagiarism. Anyways, please do visit frequently my brothers and sisters out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home